I was tagged by moe81, my mistress *bows* I tag whoever wants to do this!
Also, Moe81 asked me to post this is a picture of Zoro and Sanji IN EACH OTHERS CLOTHES. I wonder if it's large enough to be visible? If not just click to enlarge it :)
This is from the "Anthology" doujinshi. Definitely not drawn by me!
LJ is playing hell with my fonts. =.=
"The cabby -- whose name was Gary, according to the posted driver's license, and whose seventy-third birthday had been three days ago -- drove like the proverbial bat out of hell, while I clung to the seat and tried not to gasp too audibly."
I love that book.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Air. Lol There's nothing to my left unless I can stretch my arm like Luffy across the room.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The new comedy tv show "Gary Unmarried". I adore that show!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television -- CSI: New York.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Um. Earlier today when I went to the coffee shop for hot chocolate.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Moe81's lj entry where she tagged me :)
9. What are you wearing?
Pajama's (Pepsi pants and a "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" t-shirt).
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember. I never do >.<
11. When did you last laugh?
Watching "Gary Unmarried". His ex-wife stole his Thanksgiving turkey as a bribe to get her father to return to her house.
12.What are on the walls of the room you are in?
A lot of Detroit Red Wings plaques and pictures.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
No. Now, if you'd asked "Have you seen anything weird in the past month," I'd have something to talk about.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Fun! I <3 meme's.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Eagle Eye. It was pretty good too. And how good-looking is Shia Lebeouf turning out to be?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I have a severe self-confidence problem? No? I love to quote movies.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd definitely stop all the suffering in the world. Why do people feel the need to hurt others?
19. Do you like to dance?
Sure. When nobody's around.
20. George Bush:
is Teh Sux.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure would! Though I'd be way more willing if I knew somebody in that country.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
See, that wasn't so bad, was it?